When is a good time to invest in your dream during Covid?
- 04 April, 2021
- By Admin: Richard Hoolahan
- Comments: 00
There are different trains of thought. Things to consider:
- What does your business model look like?
- Is take away an integral part?
- Does my food travel well?
- Am I developing future clientele?
- When is this all going to end?
- Where is the market trending?
- Are more places going to become available?
- What are landlords thinking when it comes to rent relief?
- What is going to happen when this is all over?
- Can the government help me if I open a new business?
- What is my 5- and 10-year plan?
- Can I get insurance?
These are only a few questions clients have had to wrestle with during this unusual time. As a commercial specialist we can help answer, or at least give direction to many of these. There are a lot of unexpected factors to diving into business currently, so with that, the more answers from the commercial experts, the better the chances at making an educated decision. Our team is here to help you deal with all aspects from purchase, to your lease, to your insurance. We as commercial brokers and insurance agents not only help list, or find you a location to purchase, we help you with the entire process. This will help you have the best chances to be successful in your endeavour whether it be selling your business and get as close to asking price as possible, or to finding the perfect location for your concept.